Monday, January 11, 2010

Daryl June Lee


This is not Treana. This is Daryl.

Hello everyone... Treana just yelled and everyone laughed at her. (I only yelled because some of Daryl's gross trash was rolling toward me and I couldn't stop it) Stefi wants to change Emilee Ching. Treana is now watching me as I type. It's kind of weird. And she's making comments about what I wrote. I THINK I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, TREANA. Thank you very much.
...I can't work when I can't walk.
Holly looks older with her new hair, methinks.

I am very hungry and tried. My tummy is going "RAWR!RAWR!RAWR!" It's getting annoying.
...All right. I don't want to say much more. I think I've said enough. I want another one of those weird things Treana gave me. And I want to sleep. So we'll see how that goes.

Goodbye, blogging world. It's been real.
(Or has it)

No comments:

Post a Comment