Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Resolutions? Really? 2010, Let's Do This.


So I guess I'm ready to blog. I started school today, third quarter is generally the quarter that I kick butt so let's do this. My resolutions.. not in order of priority or anything but here it goes.
-I want my 20 push ups, and I will get them.
-I want my Personal Progress, and I will finish it.
-Freaking Smile more! and not just for Photo Poly...
-Use my pocket BoM like ALL the time.
-Have a journal entry every Sunday, long or short. It's all good!
-Make Palmer proud of me!!! Like for real hahaha
-Don't forget about my Aji, forget about farmville!
-I guess I can add more later. Resolutions are always good, I dont need to come up with a whole bunch to stress over now.

I posted this picture up because it's kind of how I see me and my siblings. Trysta is all stoked on life, taking pictures because everything is so new to her. I'm in the middle, hanging as usually and barely trying to smile. Trevor is shirtless and serious...I really don't know what that means,but he's in the back pushing us to keep going. Love 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment