Thursday, February 18, 2010

Admitted.

I'm going to BYU this Fall, so Utah...yeah, get stoked! When I told most people I got in the responses I received were like "Yay!" or "Congrats!" Holly Jolly Christmas was the only person who didn't respond with any excitement or some sort of approval. She wanted me to go to BYUH with her. I'm pretty sure since I'm leaving this Fall the federal government should build a bridge between the mainland and the islands. A bridge to paradise!

The only thing I'm really concerned about is freezing my butt off this time next year. This morning my mom kept telling me to get up for seminary. I wasn't tired or anything, but it was cold! Then it hit me...I'm gonna be cold like every morning next year and want to stay in bed or inside where its nice warm but I won't be able to! yeah it blows my mind. So I got up for seminary. I'm gonna be alright next year. Aw growing up, it just sounds so dang fun!

Oh yeah there are people at BYU with the last name Tree! So yeah, Trees Are People To! The downside to all of this is I'm not focusing on my goal to make Palmer proud anymore. No good.

"I wish they offered Latin at this school cuz it'd really help me when I go to Latin America." -Stefi

No comments:

Post a Comment