My speech and debate career at Kahuku ended this month. I didn't make it to states, but I'm going to BYU!! I chose my dorm this month and a few classes thanks to freshmen mentoring. Rhonda came back yesterday and I started jumping around and hugging everyone! Dang, that's probably how I'm going to act when I get to see all the phatties again in Utah. We had youth conference last weekend. It was completely epic. We camped, and marched, and served, and danced, and even got cleansed! I seriously love my ward. We're all pretty different and we have fun together regardless. Here's a picture of me after I was "cleansed." It makes me smile.I don't have much else to say. I really just wanted to make sure I had a post for this month.
Oh and this song, "At least we made it this far" by Relient K. Well.. I stepped outside this morning and it was sorta dark and cloudy. I turned on my ipod (well trysta's ipod) and started walking to seminary. That song came on and I felt like the clouds just opened up and birds were chirping and everything was good. Amazing.
"When I’m in trouble, eating is my only consolation. Indeed, when I’m in really great trouble as anyone who knows me intimately will tell you, I refuse everything except food and drink. At the present moment, I am eating muffins because I am unhappy. Besides, I am particularly fond of muffins."
-The Importance of Being Earnest (and eden hah)
No comments:
Post a Comment